Many of these were written during my math class; I'm not sure why, but it seemed a scenario conducive to writing. I'd be happy to let anyone use my poetry, as long as they ask and give me credit. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

School

What is the point of a
hospital for people
where the people are less sick
than the guards?

There isn't one, you see,
but it's a strain on the people
to see those who seem different
out of bars.

So the sick and the twisted
get their jobs doling shots
to the people who are stressed
by their breaths,

and I'd like to give the people,
who are doling out the shots,
something stronger just to bring them
to their deaths.

If you didn't gather
this poem's about teachers
and the trials that they put their
children through.

Because of all this stress
the kids resent their teachers
and the death count you just counted
I saw grew.

No comments:

Post a Comment