Many of these were written during my math class; I'm not sure why, but it seemed a scenario conducive to writing. I'd be happy to let anyone use my poetry, as long as they ask and give me credit. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Will in Testament

This world in which we live is cold and dead,
thus leaving nothing for me to embrace.
And all to which I've held has likewise fled
away from me and, too, the human race.

I feel a pull away instead of toward
removing me from that in which I've care
and so there's some I've lost of my accord
and no thing that I saw served better fate.

The Word, the world and all upon it serve
and aid in generating a clean void
where some feel all life equally deserves
but I feel that all is equally devoid.

Just as we throw away a dead mouse corpse
the same should fare a human one's of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment